Win Tickets to Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway, Dinner For Two at Tony’s Di Napoli, & a Six Month Subscription of Beautiful Blooms from 1-800-Flowers.com!
BroadwayWorld is giving you and a friend a chance to win two tickets to Dear Evan Hansen on Broadway and a six month subscription to 1-800 Flowers, plus more prizes! The grand prize winner will also get dinner for two at Tony’s Di Napoli Times Square!
Tony’s Di Napoli
Family-Style Italian at it’s best. Legendary Chicken Parm, Rigatoni a la vodka, Fettuccini Alfredo, and a huge menu of classic NY-Italian specialties.
Open for Indoor Dining, Takeout & Delivery:
Fri & Sat 11:30AM – 11PM, Sun thru Thurs 11:30AM – 10PM.
Enter The Contest
The contest period ends at December 20, 2021 11:59PM (EST).
Share On SocialShare on social media with #BroadwayFlowers for additional chances at the prize!
Happy Holidays! Celebrate your friends and family with flowers, gifts, décor & more. To order today, visit 1-800-Flowers.com.
Grand Prize One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. Grand Prize consist of two tickets to DEAR EVAN HANSEN on BROADWAY (ARV $320.00 USD), dinner for two at Tony’s Di Napoli Times Square (ARV $150.00 USD), and one (6) months of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® (“Flowers”). Flowers prize is the form of a 6 month subscription to 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Fresh Market Bouquet of the month program, product code 192428, (ARV $280.00 USD) – Total Grand Prize value is $750.00 USD.
(3) First Prize(s) are available to be won. Each prize consists of a BroadwayWorld Mug – (ARV $15.00), (1) Holiday Extravagance Bouquet, product code 183905 (from 1-800-Flowers.com) – (ARV $72.00). Total value of each First Prize package is $87.00 USD.
Fresh Market Bouquet
The fresh market bouquets of showy, colorful blooms are created with a selection of splendid varieties that are simply beautiful and perfect for any occasion! Grown with care by select floral farms using unique sustainable floral for a longer vase life.
The flowers are shipped directly from the farm for longer-lasting beauty and enjoyment
- Proudly grown by select premier flower farms
- Naturally gathered 18 stem assorted floral bouquet
- Floral colors and varieties may vary based on local availability
Holiday Extravagance Bouquet
Celebrate the holiday season in extravagant style! This luxurious new mixed bouquet features radiant red and striking white blooms, with plenty of lush greenery adding to its festive beauty.
Mixed bouquet of red roses and Gerbera daisies, white snapdragons, red and white Peruvian lilies (alstroemeria); accented with green hypericum and assorted Christmas greenery
Picked fresh from premier farms around the world, the flowers are cared for every step of the way and shipped fresh to ensure lasting beauty and enjoyment
Terms & Conditions
- ELIGIBILITY: BroadwayWorld.com Contest (the ‘Contest’) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are over the age of 18 that have access to the Internet at all times during the Contest and prize-award period unless otherwise specified by BroadwayWorld.com (the ‘Sponsor’). Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law. All employees of BroadwayWorld.com, all associated agencies and each of their sales representatives, distributors, or agents (all of the foregoing, together with Sponsor, collectively referred to as ‘Contest Entities’), and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to participate in the Contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entry in the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Terms. No purchase necessary – a purchase will not improve your chances of winning.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins at December 2, 5:00 PM (EST) and ends at December 20, 2021 11:59 PM (EST) (the “Contest Period”). Winners will be selected from entries properly submitted and timely received during the Contest Period.
- CONTEST ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS: During the Contest Period, you may submit an entry form online. Limit One (1) Online Entry per person, per e-mail address, and per household during the Contest Period via Online Entry, regardless of whether a person has more than one address/email address or more than one person uses the same address/email address.
- PUBLICITY: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each entrant and each winner by accepting a prize grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns and licensees, all right, title and interest in to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use the Contest entrant’s name, city, state, and biographical material (collectively, ‘Licensed Rights’) in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the winner. Where necessary, the Prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability and Publicity Release within twenty four (24) hours of attempted notification or the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Prize winner must be available for promotional display and presentation between December 21, 2022 12:00 PM (EST) and December 24, 2021 12:01AM (EST) or will forfeit prize to next winning entrant.
- SELECTION OF CONTEST WINNERS/ODDS: The potential Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held December 21, 2021 12:00 PM (EST). Winners will be selected from entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The potential winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted with the potential winner’s entry within twenty four (24) hours after the drawing. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, the judge of the Contest, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected at random. Any return of prize notification or prize email as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of any prize and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor’s discretion, be randomly selected.
- PRIZES: (3) First Prize(s) are available to be won. Each prize consists of a BroadwayWorld Mug – ARV $15.00), (1) Holiday Extravagance Bouquet, product code 183905 (from 1-800-Flowers.com) – ARV $72.00. Total ARV of First Prize in $87. The winner(s) will be awarded a pair of tickets to the specified performance. Prize will be delivered after November 5, 2021 12:01AM (EST). The Prize will be delivered to the winning entrant’s address or, at the sole option and discretion of the contest Sponsor, to a recipient designated by the contest winner. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. All taxes and other charges are responsibility of the winner. No substitutions allowed. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included as part of any Prize package, and are solely the winner’s responsibility.
Grand Prize One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won. Grand Prize consist of two tickets to DEAR EVAN HANSEN on BROADWAY (ARV $320.00 USD), dinner for two at Tony’s Di Napoli Times Square (ARV $150.00 USD), and one (6) months of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM® (“Flowers”). Flowers prize is the form of a 6 month subscription to 1-800-FLOWERS.COM Fresh Market Bouquet of the month program, product code 192428, (ARV $280.00 USD) – Total Grand Prize Value $750.00 US
- GENERAL TERMS: By entering or participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Terms, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Contest Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information or technical failures of any kind, (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (3) any other computer, network, technical, human or other error, problem or malfunction that may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, or the selection or notification of winners. Further, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the Entry of any individual found to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Terms or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general terms of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Contest or in any activity or travel related thereto or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information.
- PARTICIPANT OBLIGATIONS: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Terms and the decisions of Sponsor. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to release and hold BroadwayWorld.com and affiliates harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions and liabilities of any kind in connection with the Contest or receipt or redemption of the prize. The winner assumes all liability for any injury, death, or damage caused, or allegedly caused, by participating in the Contest or use or redemption of the prize.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: BroadwayWorld.com does not disclose your registration information to outside parties. We only release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law; enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of BroadwayWorld.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about our users in various ways. For example, we may collect information that you provide to us, information that we collect through your use of the Services, and information that we collect from publicly available sources or third parties.
Information You Provide to Us
When you register or otherwise interact with the Services, you may be invited to provide personal information to enhance your experience on our site. For example, during account registration, we may ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, year of birth, gender, street address, job title and industry and related information. We may collect payment information, such as your credit card number and expiration date, where appropriate to process a financial transaction you have requested.
We also collect information that you provide us when you comment on articles, participate in message boards, and submit images, photos, videos, or other content to the Services. We may ask you for additional information at other times, such as when you enter a contest or participate in a promotion, when you post an online ad, or when you order products from us or otherwise engage with the Services.
Information About Your Use of the Services- In addition to the information you provide to us directly, we may collect information about your use of the Services. For example, we may collect:
Device information- such as your hardware model, IP address, other unique device identifiers, operating system version, browser type and settings, such as language and available font settings, and settings of the device you use to access the Services.
Location information- such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device’s GPS signal or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers that may be transmitted to us when you use certain Services. Information From Third-Party Sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted by law, which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. For example, we may receive information about you from a social media site if you connect to the Services through that site.
Other Information We Collect. We also may collect other information about you, your device, or your use of the services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but doing so may affect your ability to use some of the Services.
How We Use Information
To Provide and Manage the Services You Request. This includes, for example, processing your subscription, sending you electronic newsletters, or enabling you to participate in the features provided by the Services. It also includes providing personalized content and recommendations to you, including by email. Through such features, we are able to bring you information and content tailored to your individual interests and needs.
To Contact You. We may periodically contact you with offers and information about the Services and our affiliates, including in connection with your accounts, online surveys, legal notices, news stories, new features that you are entitled to access, and other important information. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you or your business. Our partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails/communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your name, postal address, email address, or device ID. Our partners may link the hashed or obfuscated personal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms, including but not limited to, computers, mobile devices, and Smart TVs, over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver an ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalized marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website. Your data may be transferred outside of the country from which it was originally collected. To learn more about interest-based advertising in general and to opt out, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
To Better Understand Our Readers and Users. The Services conduct research on our users’ demographics, interests and behavior based on the information we collect. We do this to better understand and serve our users, and to improve our products and services.
To Protect the Rights of the Services and others. We may use your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, its employees or agents, or other users and to comply with applicable law.
Consent. We may otherwise use your information with your consent or at your direction.
Other Parties When Required by Law or As Necessary to Protect Our Users and Services. We may share your personal information as we believe is necessary or appropriate to protect, enforce, or defend the legal rights, privacy, safety, or property of the Services, our employees or agents or users or to comply with applicable law or legal process, including responding to requests from public and government authorities.
Other Parties in Connection With a Corporate Transaction. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, such as in the event of a merger, acquisition, or in connection with a bankruptcy reorganization.
We also may share other information with third parties in a manner that does not identify particular users, including, for example, aggregated data about how users are using our Services.
Links to Third-Party Sites
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
How to Access or Update Your Information & Other Privacy Choices Available To You
You may access or modify your BroadwayWorld.com account on the User settings page. This link will also allow you to update your subscriptions to electronic newsletters provided by the Services and to view your comment history.
Email Promotions. You may opt out of receiving commercial email messages from us by following the instructions contained in those email messages.
Targeted Advertising. You may choose whether to receive some forms of targeted advertising from many ad networks, audience segment providers, ad serving vendors, and other service providers by visiting websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance . Please see Online Tracking and Advertising and visit our Ad Choices pages for further information about how to disable cookies and other choices that may be available to you with respect to certain types of targeted advertising.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We may collect and share hashed or anonymized user data with third-parties. Third parties may set cookies on users’ browsers and collect user data using cookies or other technologies for their own use and subject to their own privacy policies. Third parties may combine user data with data collected across the internet or from other sites. Third parties may collect hashed user data using cookies/similar technologies from emails/communications. Want to opt-out? click here.
CCPA Personal Data
California Consumers have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act “CCPA” to the Right to Know your data, this includes both a list of all the classes of data we have on you as well as individual attributes. You have the right to delete your personal data, the right to opt out of sale of your data and you have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights. Here at BroadwayWorld we feel strongly that you will not experience any discrimination for your exercising your rights and we will never treat you differently for changing your privacy settings.
A Note about the Sale of Data
CCPA defines the term ‘sell’ broadly. Its meaning includes “renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, [and] transferring…for monetary or other valuable consideration.” Under this definition, and the CCPA’s broad definition of “personal information,” we may “sell personal information” about you to our vendors or other partners, such as your contact information or certain combinations of anonymized or pseudonymized demographic and other information.
Your Right to Know
BroadwayWorld collects a variety of personal data and uses this data to provide you with products and services.
BroadwayWorld collects the below-listed types of personal data of its consumers when you initiate your account, update your account information, during the course of your time as a consumer, when you are interested in products or services, and when using the products or services. We send this data to service providers who are contractually obligated to use this data only for the purposes outlined in our commercial agreements. We also send this data to third parties who may use this data to match and provide you with advertising while using our devices and services.
- Information in Customer Records
- Demographic Information
- Internet or Network Activity
- Inferences from Above Used to Profile
We collect the information listed below from either the consumer’s ISP provider, cable provider, device, or other internet related source when your browser or our app is used. If you are using a mobile device, this could also be from a cellular phone provider. BWW uses this information to receive and send data, services, advertising, and programming to and from your browser. BroadwayWorld sends this data to the following types of service providers – data analytics companies to help us understand our data and our customers, software tools that help us view and use our customer data, service support companies to help us provide excellent customer service, data storage companies who securely store and manage your data on our behalf, application providers with your consent to bill you for services or add-ons. We send this data to service providers who are contractually obligated to use this data only for the purpose outlined in our commercial agreements.
How to Request your Data under the Right to Know
If you wish to receive information about what personal data we retain about you, please call email your request to email@example.com / Subject: CCPA. In the event you would like specific pieces of information provided to you, please specify which information categories you would like provided and we will be happy to assist you. We will provide you with information for the preceding 12 months as required by law.
How to Request Deletion of your Data
Process for Right to Know and Deletion Requests
As we will need to verify your identity to fulfill these requests, please either mail customer support to verify this information via mail (Wisdom Digital Media, CCPA Request, 1180 Avenue of the Americas, 8th Floor, NY NY 10036) or send an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will attempt to verify your identity via encrypted email or Click Here. After we are able to verify your identity, we will respond to your request as quickly as possible and generally within 45 days in some cases it may take up to 90 days. It is most helpful if you can provide the member name associated with your account. You will receive a confirmation by email of either the completion of your request or a return response with your requested data. If we are unable to verify your identity, we will not be able to process your request for information or deletion. If you have issues or concerns, please feel free to contact us. In the event you would like to opt out of the collection of certain information, please see the Opting Out of Personalization section above. If you are unable to make a request directly (or in the case of death of the consumer), you may legally designate an agent by providing a notarized authorization, power of attorney or other legally binding designation of assignment of rights. Please provide proof of this agency along with your request and we will process your request as quickly as possible.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
When you visit BWW websites, we and our advertising partners may store and access information from your device, including using “cookies”, clear GIFs (which are also sometimes called web bugs or web beacons) and browser details. We may collect information such as your browser type, the type of operating system you use, the domain name of your Internet service provider, IP address, pages visited on the site, services used and how you have used them. We and our advertising partners do this for a variety of purposes. In the case of our advertising partners, this may include the personalization of advertisements based on your visits to sites in that party’s network.
Please note there is currently no accepted standard to respond to Do Not Track signals and that at least some of the BWW websites do not currently respond to a web browser’s Do Not Track instructions (i.e., “signal”). More information about Do Not Track can be found here. Additionally, we may use Google analytics. Google analytics manages ‘Do Not Track’ instructions from your browser in accordance with its own privacy policies http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Interest-Based Advertising and Analytics
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) that serve ads on our behalf and others’ on non-affiliated platforms. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information that Advertising Providers collect about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time, including information about relationships among different browsers and products. This type of advertising is known as interest-based advertising.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. We use Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics and marketing purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our website, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Contacting us and accessing your personal information If you have any queries or comments about this Privacy & Cookies Policy please contact us at email@example.com:
If you wish to review or receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Wisdom Digital Media
1180 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
United States of America
- SPONSOR: BroadwayWorld.com